Pao's 3D Printing Journey
Join us on a journey as we help Pao get materialised through 3d modelling and 3d printing! Learn about 3D printing in this 2 hours hands-on session and get experience with Autodesk’s free 123D Design software.
As part of the workshop, participants will get to:
- Learn about 3d printing and how it works
- Work though building a pao model in 3d modelling software
- Have the 3d model printed out after the workshop (optional; additional fees apply)
Things to Note:
- This workshop is targeted for kids from 8 - 14 years old.
- Participants are required to bring their own laptops with a mouse (with scroll wheel) to learn the 3D modelling.
- The software to used in class is Autodesk's 123D Design, which can be downloaded here - http://www.123dapp.com/design (PC and Mac versions are available)
- Max 1 parent per child is welcome to join in the session.
Do register early as slots for the workshop are limited!
Optional – students may also choose to have their very own Pao 3d model printed out after the workshop with Funbie Studios (additional costs apply).
See you all on our 3d modelling and printing journey with Pao!
This workshop presented as part of The Wormhole, find out more here : www.bit.ly/thewormholeshow
[ Mon ] - [ Sun ]
10:00 AM - 10:00 PM SGT
- Liang Court
18 Jun [Sat], 11am - 1pm SOLD OUT $50.00 18 Jun [Sat], 2pm - 4pm SOLD OUT $50.00 2 Jul [Sat], 11am - 1pm SOLD OUT $50.00
- Venue Address
- Liang Court #03-05, 177 River Valley Rd, 179030 Singapore
The workshop location is on the 3rd floor of Liang Court, opposite Kinokuniya book store